2013年12月21日 星期六

Airfix 1/72 HO IMPORTANT Plastic Elephant Tank and other tanks

Do you know him ? No ! never mind ! Today I took the

 1/72 Airfix ELEPHANT Tank .I'm waiting it more than

 twenty years . Yes ! 20 years ... This plastic elephant 

tank look like is low cost toy but this elephant is very

small running in market still now ! This is value

collection item. Do you like him ??




I'm clear this is value item.


The original box .






Airfix 1/72 HO Plastic Tank Panzer


This is very good plastic tank from AIRFIX is made in England 70s quality is very good ,on my hand  AIRFIX tank my son still playing now you know this quality !  I own them in child time but final toy is loss box is broken ,this collection I bought on 1999 from UK .  




This is new get item  German Half Track with 37mm gun the cost is  US$30.00   (1-11-2011)






沒有留言:

張貼留言