2013年12月21日 星期六

China WWII Army dagger 中正短劍 KMT 國民革命軍

This is original Chinese Army Officer Dagger is completion of a officer type "中正劍" or "軍人魂"  about 1940 民國廿九年 , on my hand information not much but this is our Chinese important history .
Item 1

黃埔畢業的軍官,方可以得到校長贈送"中正劍"




This is orginal Chinese Airforce Dagger , the dragon in ceramic grip is good condition but I don't know the  produce day.
Item 2



This is orginal Chinese Army Officer Dagger with leather holder the dagger with sami grip and plum & nationalist sun marker the type I don't know .
Item 3




This is orginal Chinese Army Dagger with leather holder ,I think this is give type for America advisor on my hand about the give dagger information is not much if you know
please let me know !  
Item 4  

The dagger top Chinese dragon , China & America flag is very clear is very good condition . 



This is orginal Chinese Army dagger I think is Government or Secret Police type because the Nationalist is very clear also on hand information not much ! 
Item 5



This is orginal Chinese Army dagger I don't the type and date .  
Item 6 




This is orginal Chinese Army dagger is completion for specially curriculum of a officer type but nothing any date but I think is late type .
Item 7

The mark is completion of a specially curriculum.





This is orginal Chinese Nationalist army dagger with sami grip plum this is very good condition.
Item 8



沒有留言:

張貼留言