2013年12月21日 星期六

心情

2010年6月26日下午11:18公開累積瀏覽 00

Last day I went to China this is not business just for litchi and talking my best friends , first this is happy activity and playing but final I'm hurt and unhappy . My best friends is success businessman they get most money and property but I ......... (LITTLE CAT) I know them if I need any help they must take care me  they are good man !  I know them many years . Twenty years ago Hong Kong is success place on myself is headwork and like making money but I'm not very lucky also lost a lot of money still  few years ago I'm success winning some battles and own my space still now. Every year I like bought few property, 2010 this year  I can't. I only bought car park the finance is much pressure for myself , but them China is good place they can own hotel ,entire street, a lot of property if now I can't know him and can't say they are my friends because I'm LITTLE CAT . I know on the coming time Hong Kong is not hope until ending myself  is very hard and not so easy to look like them making the most money so I'm so unhappy and hate myself not bodies understand , my wife also ........  if you looking my words I tell you China now has one interesting words (If you can't own three property,  basically in China you are poor man.) this is funny ! ? Hong Kong peoples want do you think !?

沒有留言:

張貼留言